Nominate the 2017 Top 50 People in E-Commerce
Internet Retailing has started its search for the 2017 Top 50 People in E-Commerce by asking readers to nominate the e-commerce professionals they think are leaders in the industry.
Nominations will remain open through October, after which a panel of e-commerce experts will judge the nominees and their own selections to determine the final list of 50.
Sponsored by StarTrack, our 2017 Top 50 People in E-Commerce report will feature the chosen individuals, including headshots and bios for every person on the list as well as exclusive content about the current e-commerce landscape.
This is Internet Retailing‘s second annual report recognising the biggest and brightest e-commerce talents in Australia and the first time readers have been invited to weigh in on the candidates.
The report will be published on March 29, 2017, in conjunction with a Top 50 People in E-Commerce launch event at Inside Retail Live, Australia’s major retail industry conference and expo, in Sydney.
A new panel of experts has been assembled to determine this year’s e-commerce standouts, bringing to the table fresh eyes and many years of experience in the industry. Confirmed judges include:
- Larry Diamond, founder and CEO of zipMoney
- Corinne Franks, general manager of the National Online Retailers Association (NORA)
- Ben Franzi, general manager of e-commerce platforms & digital at Australia Post
- Nathan Huppatz, co-founder costumes.com.au
- Graham Jackson, CEO of Fluent Retail
- Jo Krause, digital specialist at Six Degrees Executive
- Ryan Murtagh, founder and director of Neto
- Andy Powell, director of Agile Commerce Consulting
Your own Internet Retailing editors Mark Freidin and Heather McIlvaine will also be on the panel. Help choose the 2017 Top 50 People in E-Commerce by making a nomination today.
You can secure a free copy of the report now by signing up for the Internet Retailing newsletter, which delivers the latest e-commerce news and stories to your inbox twice a week.
And see who made our list last year:
2016 Top 50 People in E-Commerce (in alphabetical order)
- Tzipi Avioz, Woolworths Limited
- Rod Bland, RamCity
- Rebecca Boxall, Kikki K
- Nathan Bush, Super Retail Group
- Seamus Byrne, 2xU
- Jane Cay, Birdsnest
- Alexandra Christopher, Just Group
- Daryl Czarny, Chemist Warehouse Group
- Justin Dry & Andre Eikmeier, Vinomofo
- Brad Foenander, Coles
- Jodie Fox, Shoes of Prey
- Amanda Green, Nike
- Michael Gillespie, Domino’s Pizza Enterprises
- Ben Hare & Mike Wilson, Tinyme
- Sarah Hamilton, Bellabox
- Lana Hopkins, Mon Purse
- Nathan Huppatz, Costumes.com
- Faye Ilhan, Dan Murphy’s
- Carl Jackson, MySale
- Adam Jacobs & Patrick Schmidt, The Iconic
- Luke Jecks, Naked Wines International
- Jason Kencevski, Speedmaster
- Paul Kennedy, Greencross
- Peter Knock, The Co-op
- Ruslan Kogan & David Shafer, Kogan.com
- Taljinder Lall, Spotlight Retail Group
- Gabby & Hezi Leibovich, The Catch Group
- Shane Lenton, Cue Clothing Co.
- Sven Lindell, Bras N Things
- Jane Lu, Showpo
- Sue Meehan, EMU Australia
- Paula Mitchell, General Pants Co.
- Bevan Morris, The Good Guys
- Kate Morris, Adore Beauty
- Tony Nash, Booktopia
- Dean Ramler, Milan Direct
- Peter Ratcliffe, Retail Apparel Group
- Phil Ryan, City Chic, Specialty Fashion Group
- Anna Samkova, PAS Group
- Brian Shanahan & Adam McWhinney, Temple & Webster
- Louisa Simpson, Mecca Brands
- Julie Stevanja, Stylerunner
- Brendan Sweeney, Cotton On Group
- Dean Taylor, CrackaWines
- Sarah Timmerman, Beginning Boutique
- Richard Umbers, Myer
- Mark Ward (& team), Officeworks
- John Winning, Winning Group
- Thomas Zulliger, Quiksilver
10 Rising Stars
Meet Internet Retailing’s 10 Rising Stars — individuals who have recently entered the industry or are new to their current roles, all have an exciting 12 months ahead of them.
- Tora Brophy, Under Armour
- Carly Cazzolli, ASOS
- Dean & Melanie Flintoft, Australian Fashion Labels
- Founding Team, Frank Body
- Rebecca Jourdan, R.M. Williams
- Sandradee Makejev, St Frock
- Dany Milham & Mitch Taylor, Koala Mattress
- Fiona Moylan, Jurlique
- Lee Munro, Styletread
- James Wakefield & Robin McGowan, InStitchu