2016 Top 50 People in E-Commerce named
Internet Retailing has launched the 2016 Top 50 People in E-Commerce publication, free to download.
Selected by Internet Retailing and our panel of e-commerce experts, the annual Top 50 People in E-Commerce recognises the biggest and brightest talents in the Australian e-commerce industry.
Sponsored by StarTrack, the publication also features exclusive stories and insights from e-commerce leaders at Adore Beauty, Tinyme, Domino’s and Beginning Boutique, as well as our pick of Australian e-commerce’s next 10 up and comers.
The list features bios and headshots for every e-tail executive as well as key achievements.
When the judges sat down in March 2016 to determine which individuals should be recognised this year — no easy feat — we began by setting some criteria.
To be eligible, individuals must be responsible for driving e-commerce operations within their business, with clear strategy that innovates on the existing business model and drives growth. Other criteria included the contribution to the industry as ambassadors and a willingness to act as mentors within Australia’s e-commerce community.
The list focuses exclusively on B2C e-commerce businesses and excludes marketplaces, vendors and service providers.
Due to the subjective nature of the judging criteria, we have chosen to list the Top 50 alphabetically by surname, as opposed to a numbered ranking system. A handful of positions are shared as joint entries, where the judges determined equal influence.
TOP 50 PEOPLE IN E-COMMERCE 2016
- Tzipi Avioz, Woolworths Limited
- Rod Bland, RamCity
- Rebecca Boxall, Kikki K
- Nathan Bush, Super Retail Group
- Seamus Byrne, 2xU
- Jane Cay, Birdsnest
- Alexandra Christopher, Just Group
- Daryl Czarny, Chemist Warehouse Group
- Justin Dry & Andre Eikmeier, Vinomofo
- Brad Foenander, Coles
- Jodie Fox, Shoes of Prey
- Amanda Green, Nike
- Michael Gillespie, Domino’s Pizza Enterprises
- Ben Hare & Mike Wilson, Tinyme
- Sarah Hamilton, Bellabox
- Lana Hopkins, Mon Purse
- Nathan Huppatz, Costumes.com
- Faye Ilhan, Dan Murphy’s
- Carl Jackson, MySale
- Adam Jacobs & Patrick Schmidt, The Iconic
- Luke Jecks, Naked Wines International
- Jason Kencevski, Speedmaster
- Paul Kennedy, Greencross
- Peter Knock, The Co-op
- Ruslan Kogan & David Shafer, Kogan.com
- Taljinder Lall, Spotlight Retail Group
- Gabby & Hezi Leibovich, The Catch Group
- Shane Lenton, Cue Clothing Co.
- Sven Lindell, Bras N Things
- Jane Lu, Showpo
- Sue Meehan, EMU Australia
- Paula Mitchell, General Pants Co.
- Bevan Morris, The Good Guys
- Kate Morris, Adore Beauty
- Tony Nash, Booktopia
- Dean Ramler, Milan Direct
- Peter Ratcliffe, Retail Apparel Group
- Phil Ryan, City Chic, Specialty Fashion Group
- Anna Samkova, PAS Group
- Brian Shanahan & Adam McWhinney, Temple & Webster
- Louisa Simpson, Mecca Brands
- Julie Stevanja, Stylerunner
- Brendan Sweeney, Cotton On Group
- Dean Taylor, CrackaWines
- Sarah Timmerman, Beginning Boutique
- Richard Umbers, Myer
- Mark Ward (& team), Officeworks
- John Winning, Winning Group
- Thomas Zulliger, Quiksilver
10 RISING STARS
Meet Internet Retailing’s 10 Rising Stars — individuals who have recently entered the industry or are new to their current roles, all have an exciting 12 months ahead of them.
- Tora Brophy, Under Armour
- Carly Cazzolli, ASOS
- Dean & Melanie Flintoft, Australian Fashion Labels
- Founding Team, Frank Body
- Rebecca Jourdan, R.M. Williams
- Sandradee Makejev, St Frock
- Dany Milham & Mitch Taylor, Koala Mattress
- Fiona Moylan, Jurlique
- Lee Munro, Styletread
- James Wakefield & Robin McGowan, InStitchu