SLI Systems announces second annual e-commerce summit
SLI Connect will gather some of Australia’s most prominent retailers at the Sydney Opera House to collaborate on how to maximise success this year.
SLI Systems, a market leader and worldwide e-commerce provider for mid-to-large size internet retailers and B2B sites, is hosting its SLI Connect event at the Utzon Room in the iconic Sydney Opera House on April 6, 2016. The popular annual event brings together the e-commerce industry, including customers, retail editors, retail analysts and visitors for a day of exchanging knowledge and sharing best practice in retail e-commerce solutions. The conference provides an opportunity to hear presentations by major retailers and learn about current and future developments in specialist e-commerce solutions to enhance online retail business. Agenda highlights include:
- Keynote address given by Mr. eBay himself, Tim Davies, President of the Professional eBay Sellers Alliance in Australia (PeSA Australia)
- “The Future of E-Commerce” presentation by Blair Cassidy, VP of Product Management, SLI Systems
- Joint presentation given by sponsor, Temando with Krispy Kreme Australia: Making Dough(nuts): An e-commerce Success Story
- Sneak peek into the SLI Product roadmap
- Retailer case study presentations given by Bronto and ChannelAdvisor
- And much more!
An exclusive drinks reception will be held following the conclusion of the formal presentations which offers an opportunity to meet and network with some of Australia’s leading retailers.
About SLI Systems
SLI Systems (SLI.NZ) enables the world’s leading e-commerce retailers to accelerate sales by connecting shoppers with the products they’re most likely to buy. With offerings that include site search, navigation, merchandising, mobile, product recommendations and user-generated SEO, SLI Systems is the most chosen cloud-based site search provider to Internet Retailer’s top 1,000 retailers. The company’s patented technology continuously learns from the actions of visitors to deliver the most relevant results possible. Whether via PC, tablet or phone, a site powered by SLI delivers the kind of satisfying search experience that increases conversion rates, secures brand loyalty and results in higher order values. SLI operates on five continents.