First Rate is a leading online marketing agency, seeking an SEO consultant.
A rapidly growing tier 1 client list includes Shopping.com, GraysOnline, Bankwest, OfficeWorks, SalesForce.com and more. This makes First Rate a great place to make your career and take you to the next level. A friendly, experienced team keen to share their knowledge guarantees you’ll learn from the best.
Reporting to the Consulting Team Leader, you will be working with a range of clients, helping them achieve excellent online results.
Areas the consultant will be working in include:
- Providing strategic advice to clients on how to improve their search engine rankings
- Helping clients achieve their goals through link building and other creative optimisation techniques
- Developing and optimising PPC campaigns
- Interpreting and analysing analytics reports, especially Google Analytics
- Helping clients make the most out of their Google Analytics installations
- Implementing and optimising performance based campaigns
The ideal candidate will have 2 – 3 years demonstrable experience in:
- Onsite SEO analysis
- Link building
- PPC (Google AdWords)
- Using Google Analytics
We are open to candidates with an SEO focus or SEM focus, but ideally prefer cross skilled people.
Ideally, the candidate will also have experience in:
- Complex configuration of Google Analytics (filters, etc)
- Landing page optimisation & Google Website Optimizer
- Working with shopping comparison engines and affiliates marketing networks
- Google GAP and GAIQ certified. Successful candidates will be assisted getting these qualifications if not already held
Why work for First Rate?
- Competitive package
- Young, fun, geeky team in the CBD
- A flat company structure where your voice can be heard
- Leading online marketing agency that is part of Australia’s leading digital group, Q Ltd. (ASX:QXQ)
- We value and reward professionalism, excellence and results
- Commitment to career development and opportunity
- Smart company where you will learn and grow as much as you want to
Applications can be made at http://www.firstrate.com.au/
Know someone who is suitable? Get $1,000 referral bonus for a successful hire!