Nominations for the 2018 Top 50 People in E-Commerce closing soon
There are just three days left to nominate someone for the 2018 Top 50 People in E-Commerce. Click here to complete the form and submit your nomination.
The annual Top 50 People in E-Commerce report published by Internet Retailing and sponsored by StarTrack recognises the biggest and brightest e-commerce talents in Australia.
Once nominations close on 31 August, candidates will be asked to provide additional information which our panel of e-commerce experts will review and score to determine the final ranking.
The report, including headshots and bios for every person on the list and profiles of standout performers, will be released at a launch party in Melbourne on 28 February 2018 in conjunction with Inside Retail Live.
This is second year in a row readers have been invited to weigh in on the candidates, ensuring no stone goes unturned in our search for online retailers doing great work.
To qualify, candidates must be an e-commerce professional in an Australian e-commerce business or marketplace. Vendors and service providers are not eligible.
Candidates must also demonstrate excellence in one or more of the following areas:
- Best practice: The candidate has contributed to developing or abiding by best practice principles.
- Knowledge sharing: The candidate has provided thought leadership via articles, presentations, public appearances, and/or contributed to education by presenting at training courses, making educational videos, providing mentorship, etc.
- Influencer profile: The candidate is well known in the industry and has created a position of influence in their area of expertise.
- Innovation: The candidate has led innovation in the business by using new knowledge to introduce product, process, marketing or organisational change.
- Leadership : The candidate has demonstrated leadership in the business.
- Broader impact: The candidate has made a positive impact on the broader community, including customers, shareholders, employees and society at large by championing a cause like sustainability, diversity or ethical manufacturing.
You can secure a free copy of the report now by signing up for the Internet Retailing newsletter, which delivers the latest e-commerce news and stories to your inbox three times a week.
Download last year’s report here to see who made the list in 2017.
A new panel of experts has been assembled to determine this year’s e-commerce standouts, bringing to the table fresh eyes and many years of experience in the industry.
- Heather McIlvaine, editor, Internet Retailing
- Mark Freidin, founder, Internet Retailing
- Ben Franzi, general manager, eCommerce and International, Australia Post & StarTrack
- Alita Harvey-Rodriguez, managing director, Milk It Academy
- Dan Ferguson, CMO, Buymyplace.com.au
- Mike Larcher, CEO, acidgreen
- Jeremy Meltzer, founder, i=Change
- Louisa Simpson, e-commerce consultant
- David White, Deloitte national retail, wholesale and distribution group lead
Help us ensure no stone goes unturned in the search for e-commerce leaders doing great work in Australia. Submit your nomination today.