Made For FileMaker Portal Launches
All-new Made for FileMaker is portal to hundreds of solutions, plug-ins, tools and more for FileMaker
SYDNEY, Australia. – March 20, 2013 – FileMaker has announced the all-new Made for FileMaker, an online collection of nearly 300 FileMaker database solutions and resources in multiple languages from some of the world’s best FileMaker developers. All products help users and developers get the most out of FileMaker, and are offered by approved members of the FileMaker Business Alliance.
Visitors to Made for FileMaker will find solutions for many industries and tasks, including iPad and iPhone solutions. The listings also include dozens of plug-ins, developer tools, barcode readers and scanners, and books and training videos. Each listing includes a link to the developer’s site for more information and to purchase.
Made for FileMaker includes:
- Solutions optimised for iPad and iPhone: Showcases iOS solutions such as sales and customer management, asset tracking, in-field work order automation and more.
- Solutions for FileMaker 12: Highlights many solutions for FileMaker 12, the newest version, such as contacts, resource scheduling and project management.
- Plug-ins and Integration: Provides plug-ins and other tools for extending and integrating custom FileMaker solutions. Examples include credit card processing for databases, integration with MS Exchange servers, and a Biometric Fingerprint Reader plug-in that can incorporate fingerprint security and script control options directly within FileMaker Pro solutions.
- Developer Tools: Select from over a dozen powerful FileMaker Developer Tools for creating SQL queries; analysing, debugging and fixing errors; and syncing FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Go to FileMaker Server
- Readers and Scanners: Scanners, barcode readers and other devices that work with FileMaker Pro and/or FileMaker Go for transferring data to iOS devices are listed here.
- Books and Video: Provides a wide range of videos and books with self-paced instruction for both FileMaker novices and experts.