Best retail vendors revealed at VIP Awards
Shopify Plus was named Partner of the Year at the inaugural Vendors in Partnership (VIP) Awards in Australia on Sunday.
Kicking off the annual Retail Global conference on the Gold Coast, the VIP Awards celebrate innovation, empathy and excellence among retail solution providers.
VIP Awards co-founder Phil Leahy said they are an important addition to the retail awards landscape because of the crucial yet often unrecognised role that vendors play in driving retail success.
“We all know that retailers have many awards ceremonies celebrating their achievements, but the partners who power retail have little recognition. This is why Vendors in Partnership was born, to bridge the gap and grow e-commerce in Australia and around the world,” Leahy said.
An official partner of NRF Retail Week in the US, the first ever VIP Awards took place in New York City in 2020. This year is the first time the awards have been held in Australia.
Here is the full list of winners from the 2021 VIP Awards:
- Best Progress in Fulfilment/Supply Chain: eStore Logistics
- Best Consultancy/Advisory: ItWorks
- Best Analytics and Data Management: TruRating
- Marketing Partner of the Year: Impressive Digital
Innovation in Commerce
- Best Cross-Industry Collaboration/360-Degree Solution: Marketplacer
- Best Omnichannel Solution: Shippit
- Best Digital Advancement: SocialQ
- Best Progressive Technology Solution: MessageMedia
- Best Holistic Customer Experience Solution: MI Academy
- Best Charity/Philanthropic Initiative: Good360/Big W
- Sustainability Innovation Award: CouriersPlease
- Breakthrough Partner of the Year: Klaviyo
- VIP Challenge Award: Marketplacer
- Industry Person of the Year: National Retail Association CEO Dominique Lamb
- Partner of the Year: Shopify Plus