Amblique Partners with Demandware
Amblique Announces Partnership with Demandware
Having spent the past 6+ years building 33+ ecommerce sites, Amblique was looking for a digital commerce platform that could help its enterprise clients compete in an increasingly complex global marketplace. Amblique has a strong roster of multi-channel retail clients including Speciality Fashion Group, Supré, the Apparel Group, Forever New, Retail Apparel Group and Matt Blatt.
“Following a detailed review of enterprise platforms, Demandware stood out as a great match for our clients’ requirements. Demandware’s model, focus on user empowerment and industry-leading SaaS-based operating environment make it a simple choice for retailers who are looking to yield returns quickly with minimal risk,” said Justus Wilde, strategy director at Amblique.
Amblique is partnering with Demandware because of its highly scalable platform that supports clients with multi-brand, multi-channel strategies. The Demandware Commerce Platform includes:
- A central commerce platform for developing and managing multiple branded sites across channels and geographies, including web, mobile and social, enabling a seamless brand experience regardless of channel
- Powerful commerce applications that empower a range of users, including merchandisers, marketers, developers, designers, operations, customer service and fulfilment teams
- New capabilities made available through global release deployments
- A proven, world-class operating environment with industry-leading performance and uptime
- Built-in scalability to support intense processing loads, easily handling sudden spikes in traffic without compromising performance
- A unique business model based on partnership and economic alignment with clients
“Amblique’s extensive ecommerce experience and retailer focused service offering makes the company a perfect partner match for the Australian/NZ market. We see strong opportunities and look forward to enabling Australian retailers, in partnership with Amblique, to leverage our platform to expand across multiple-channels and geographies,” said Jamus Driscoll, senior VP of marketing for Demandware.