ADVERTORIAL: Integrate your online and in-store payments with Square
Between October 2015 and October 2016, Australians spent an estimated $21 billion online—and the trend shows no sign of slowing. Business owner with brick-and-mortar businesses must remain competitive by reaching their customers easily on every channel, no matter where they choose to shop.
That’s why we’re proud to introduce Square for E-Commerce, enabling you to accept payments online with Square and your web shopfront powered by world’s largest and most popular website builders: BigCommerce, Weebly, Ecwid, WooCommerce, Magento and Wix.
Whether you’re setting up your online store for the very first time, or updating your existing store, you can connect your Square account with one of the above platforms simply by selecting Square as your payment method. From there, Square gives you a holistic view of every payment you process, whether it’s online or in-store, from your Square Dashboard. It’s a simple, fully integrated, 360-degree view of your business that you won’t get anywhere else, making it easier to process more sales, track your business performance and optimise by channel.
There are many benefits for using Square to accept payments in-store and online:
- Sell anywhere, anytime: You never have to track your online and offline businesses separately again. Connect your Square account with your website builder and get a complete view of all your sales over time, whether you’re processing them online or face-to-face.
- A complete payments ecosystem: Streamline the number of platforms your business needs to save money — Square can take care of everything from point of sale, card payments, online payments, e-invoicing, employee management and powerful sales reporting.
- Make smarter decisions with all the information: Getting a full picture of everything you’re selling in every location helps you decide where your time is best spent investing more energy or capital to grow your business faster.
- More partners means more choice: With BigCommerce, Weebly, Ecwid, WooCommerce, Magento and Wix, you have your pick of outstanding platforms to build your online shopfront on.
- Simple pricing: You’ll never be confused with unclear pricing schedules, variable rates for different card types or hidden fees. Payments accepted online with Square are charged at the flat rate of 2.2% per transaction — that’s it.
- Trusted payments: Square manages your PCI compliance and payments security so that you can focus on building your best website, with payments deposited to your bank account as fast as the next business day.
Square has partnered with 6 of the world’s largest website builders—BigCommerce, Ecwid, Weebly, Wix, WooCommerce, and Magento—so you can get started quickly and easily. Head to the Square website to learn more about accepting payment online and in-store with Square.