LISTEN: The top marketing method for e-commerce in 2017
Internet Retailing contributor, Chloë Thomas, speaks with six e-commerce industry professionals about their top marketing method for 2017.
Human conversations that scale, affiliate and influencer marketing and mobile video advertising: these are just some of the marketing methods that more e-commerce professionals should be using in 2017, according to professionals from across the industry.
Speaking on the eCommerce MasterPlan Podcast at the end of last year, six guests told podcast host Chloë Thomas about their top marketing recommendation for 2017:
- Chris Dawson, co-founder and editor of Tamebay, on exporting and marketplaces
- Heather McIlvaine, editor of Internet Retailing, on mobile video advertising
- Anne-Sophie Forget, e-commerce professional, on audiences and personalisation and remarketing lists for search advertising (RLSA)
- Skip Fidura, client services director at dotmailer and DMA group board member, on human conversations that scale and email marketing segmentation and personalisation
- Paul Skeldon, editor of M-Retailing, on affiliate and influencer marketing
- Alex O’Byrne, co-founder of WeMakeWebsites, on doubling down on what works and being ready to switch tactics