LISTEN: The most interesting thing in e-commerce in 2016
Internet Retailing contributor, Chloë Thomas, speaks with six e-commerce industry professionals about the most interesting thing in 2016.
Learning to scale, differentiating from the competition, measuring ad performance across devices, harnessing the power of big events: these were just some of the most interesting things to happen in e-commerce last year, according to professionals from across the industry.
Speaking on the eCommerce MasterPlan Podcast at the end of last year, six guests told podcast host Chloë Thomas about the most interesting thing they saw in e-commerce in 2016:
- Skip Fidura, client services director at dotmailer and DMA group board member, on learning to scale
- Heather McIlvaine, editor of Internet Retailing, on the power of big events
- Alex O’Byrne, co-founder of WeMakeWebsites, on the power of differentiation for smaller retailers
- Paul Skeldon, editor of M-Retailing, on mobile lessons the customer wants retailers to take
- Anne-Sophie Forget, e-commerce professional, on cross-device ad performance measurement
- Chris Dawson, co-founder and editor of Tamebay, on screen-less technology and the importance of product data
Listen to the full interview here: