Industry leaders share customer experience tips
Industry leaders from Country Road, Cotton On, Disney and others discuss ‘delightful’ customer experience (CX) in a new podcast that aims to help businesses develop and deliver their own CX strategies.
Launching today, which some organisations around the world celebrate as CX Day, the ‘Customer Experience Leaders’ podcast features interviews with high-profile CX leaders from global brands, who provide practical advice, insights learned through successes and tips delivered in a jargon-free format.
Podcast co-host Michael Momsen, founder and CEO of customer feedback company, RateIt, said he felt compelled to start the podcast after coming across one too many that focused on industry-speak and jargon that wouldn’t make sense to anyone outside of an agency.
Momsen (pictured above) started the podcast with Adam Jaffrey, founder of Wavelength, a digital strategy consultancy.
“We wanted to create something that isn’t only informative and practical about what customer experience is and its importance, but that also cuts through the nonsense and allows listeners from a range of backgrounds—whether it’s a small business or large enterprise—to finish the podcast feeling entertained and equipped with useful knowledge,” Momsen said.
“We’re trying to be a point of difference in the space: providing practical CX insights from industry leaders that businesses can actually use.”
Guests include CX experts from industry leaders, including Pandora, Disney, Country Road, Sumo Salad, Cotton On and more, with the first round of episodes featuring:
● Peter Wagstaff – Senior Lecturer, Department of Marketing, Monash University
● Col Kennedy – General Manager, Brand & Customer Experience, Country Road
● Ray Gillenwater – Co-founder and CEO, SpeakUp, Former Managing Director, Blackberry
● Lawrence Mitchell – Chief Customer Officer, SumoSalad
● David Buttel – Licensee & Managing Director, Raine & Horne Neutral Bay
● Johann Kim – Founder and Managing Director, Pigeonhole
● Brien Winther – Managing Director, Pandora UK