We encourage healthy debate, even expect it. However, for conversation to remain productive, it’s important to define clear rules of engagement.
To give yourself the best chance of joining the discussions, please keep in mind the following guidelines when commenting on articles published on this website.
- This is a business forum – critique ideas, opinions… not the people that have them.
- Comments that are considered threatening, obscene or defamatory will not be published.
- In the interest of healthy discussion, stay on topic, relevant.
- Comments that advertise, promote or solicit any goods and service will be not published. Feel free to contact us to discuss advertising opportunities though!
- Protect yours and others privacy – do not post email, phone numbers, addresses etc.
- We reserve the right to reject or take down any comment at any time, with or without notice.